Instant Cash in South Haven, Michigan
Cash Advance & Payday Loans
We Buy Gift Cards
At Instant Cash and Access 2 Cash, we strive to make your cash advance/payday loan as quick and easy as possible. If you are a first time customer, the application process takes about 15 minutes (even less for existing customers) during which we will review the terms and conditions of your payday loan. Below you can find out every requirement you need to bring so the process can be fast and simple. Applying for a payday loan is simple and can be done in person at any of our 16 Michigan locations.
Cash Advance/Payday Loan Requirements for New Clients:
- Open and active personal checking account for 1-month minimum
- Full-time employment for at least 2 months minimum or permanent government issued income
- Valid Michigan drivers license or state issued ID card
- Social Security Card or legal document verifying Social Security Number
- Most recent pay stub or other acceptable proof of income
- Most recent 30-day bank statement with name and at least the last 4 digits of the account number
- A check, which you will write to us, drawn on the open and active personal checking account mentioned above
Customer Notice: There are a wide variety of loan products available in the marketplace, so your choice of lending products should match your financial needs. Small-dollar loans used over a long period of time can be expensive.
Our cash advances/payday loans are fast and the application is simple.
Monday – Friday: 9am – 6pm
Saturday: 10am – 3pm
Find Us Here721 Aylworth Ave Suite B, South Haven, MI 49090
Located between South Beach Tan & Little Caesar’s.
Instant Cash South Haven
Phone: (269) 639-8800
Instant Cash and Access 2 Cash want you to be treated fairly throughout the entire payday loan process. All stores are licensed in the State of Michigan. Additionally, as a member of the CFSA we abide by responsible industry practices that ensure customers understand the cost and risk of short-term payday loans to facilitate the best financial decisions. Should you have any questions, complaints, or concerns, please contact us toll-free at 855-252-4244. The Community Financial Services Association of America (CFSA) was established in 1999 as the national organization for small dollar, short-term lending or payday loans. The CFSA works to promote laws and regulations that balance strong consumer protections while preserving access to short-term credit for millions of Americans.
CUSTOMER NOTICE: There are a wide variety of loan products available in the marketplace, so your choice of lending products should match your financial needs. Small-dollar loans used over a long period of time can be expensive.