HOW A CASH ADVANCE & PAYDAY LOAN WORKS
At Instant Cash and Access 2 Cash, we strive to make your payday loan as quick and comfortable as possible. Applying for a payday loan is simple and can be done in person at any of our 16 Michigan locations.
For first time customers, the application process takes about 15 minutes, even less for existing customers, during which we will review the terms and conditions of your payday advance. You can also get started with your cash advance application right now and finish in person at the store.
Cash Advance/Payday Loan Requirements
A new client must have:
- Open and active personal checking account for 1-month minimum
- Full-time employment for at least 2 months minimum or permanent government issued income
- Valid Michigan drivers license, or valid state issued ID card, or other valid government issued identification establishing proof of residency in the State of Michigan
- Social Security Card or legal document verifying Social Security Number
- Most recent pay stub or other acceptable proof of income
- Most recent 30-day bank statement with name and at least the last 4 digits of the account number
- A blank check, which you will write to us, drawn on the open and active personal checking account mentioned above.
Visit our Frequently Asked Questions for more inquiries.
How Much Money Can I Qualify For?
The amount of your payday loan is based on your monthly take home income. We can provide payday loans from $25.00 to $600.00 in the State of Michigan.
Getting Your Cash Advance/Payday Loan
Upon qualification, you will write us a check for the cash advance amount, plus fees, and we will hold that check until your next payday, up to a maximum of 31 days.
Repaying Your Cash Advance/Payday Loan
You are obligated to come in and repay in full on or before your due date to repay your cash advance. All payday loans must be repaid with either cash, cashiers check or money order. Upon payment, we will return your original check to you.
Instant Cash and Access 2 Cash want you to be treated fairly throughout the entire payday loan process. All stores are licensed in the State of Michigan. Additionally, as a member of the CFSA we abide by responsible industry practices that ensure customers understand the cost and risk of short-term payday loans to facilitate the best financial decisions. Should you have any questions, complaints, or concerns, please contact us toll-free at 855-252-4244. The Community Financial Services Association of America (CFSA) was established in 1999 as the national organization for small dollar, short-term lending or payday loans. The CFSA works to promote laws and regulations that balance strong consumer protections while preserving access to short-term credit for millions of Americans.
CUSTOMER NOTICE: There are a wide variety of loan products available in the marketplace, so your choice of lending products should match your financial needs. Small-dollar loans used over a long period of time can be expensive.